Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Hyatt Family Enters the Blog World!

It's official!  I'm starting a blog.  The Tri Balance Girl.  Based off of the title... I'm excited to talk about working out, trying to keep a balanced life, and sharing the daily activities and thoughts that come from a girl/mom/wife.  I'll explain more about the title, but first I wanted to say how excited I am to start.
I began reading blogs about a year ago and I was very excited to read about other bloggers.  I loved reading recipes, daily workouts, baby updates, and interesting daily activities.
It wasn't until recently that my husband, Matt, and I started to talk about creating my own blog.  We figured if I'm interested in reading about other people, people may want to read about our family.
So... here we go. Wish me luck and I can't wait to start sharing.

What should my first blog post be about?

4 comments:

  1. Your training plan with a wee one! - K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best blog Everrrrrrrrr!
    Love, The Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan. The Chronicles were one of my inspirations! Keep having fun. Love you guys.

      Delete
  3. This is a very engaging, imformative & Fun blog site.
    It will appeal to many !!

    ReplyDelete