Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Everything AND the Kitchen Sink

Can baby W stay in just a diaper all day?  I love looking at his little rolls.


Before I EVER go out and start my workout, I must do one important thing and that is clean my kitchen.  There is nothing worst than coming home from a great workout and immediately feeling you have a chore to do.  :-)

Baby W slept very well last night (went to bed at 8pm, woke up at 3am to eat, woke up at 6am to eat... slept till 9:30am)  The little stinker decided to snooze a little longer this morning, which gave me some well deserved time to myself i.e. drank LOTS of coffee.

We ran 7.5 miles today.  I normally don't run half mileage, but I took a little detour today and found this awesome gem.

It was at a comfortable slow pace because there was a killer head wind.  Yowzers hamstrings!  I love headwinds when training, especially when this little one smiles through it.


For lunch, I was inspired by a little Pinterest recipe.  Cucumber, laughing cow cheese, ham sandwich.  DELICIOUS and refreshing after a good run.


The rest of the day consisted of organizing and cleaning our house because my parents are coming to visit for Easter! So excited.

Is there anything you MUST do before working out?

What is your post workout favorite meal?

Anyone special visiting you for Easter or are you traveling somewhere?


2 comments:

  1. OMG those rolls! Healthy baby! Can't wait for spring so G can wear dresses and long shirts! -KO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me either. Well, I can't wait for G to wear them :-)

      Delete