Saturday, March 30, 2013

Are you a big dog?

Big Dog Running put on a great race.  I was so excited/nervous about being out on the trail.  Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement and wishing me luck.  I really did appreciate it.
2 mile point

It was a great day, beautiful weather for racing, and great competitors.  I felt strong and energized the whole time.  Matt and Weston were there to cheer me on and meet me at the finish.

Weston's distracted

I'll write a full synopsis about the race on Monday, but now it's time to spend some good quality time with my family for Easter.

Side note: I don't always get a chance to write lengthy posts, so for quick updates "like" me on Facebook at tribalancegirl.

Happy Easter everyone.




1 comment:

  1. Does that rock you're holding say 1st place overall female? Holy smokes!! Looks like a good race for you!=)

    Wishing you & your family a very happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete