Thursday, March 21, 2013

Facts and Countdowns

45 min till bed.  ahhhhhhhhhhh

Fact: New friends are awesome running buddies.  Thanks friend for running 5 miles in the frigid cold with me today.  It was so great to chat and I can't wait to try out your panini maker :-)

6 days till USMC Marathon registration

Fact: Weston falls asleep in less than 5 min when I put him in this thing.

He's not a huge fan of pacifiers, but likes them around for comfort

Fact: Molly ALWAYS has to be around Weston


2 months until baby W's next shots.  Yes, he did get them today.  What a brave boy.

Wasn't too thrilled about being back at the clinic

Fact: I love toast, eggs and tomatoes post run. 


30 min till bed.

I would love to hear one countdown and fact from your day.  

1 comment:

  1. four hours until I indulge at a teppanyaki grill cook top for dinner. ten days until the husband is home!

    fact: i have a pineapple intolerance and it breaks my heart because pineapple is so good.

    that egg/toast/tomato combo looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete